Saturday, August 2, 2014

Doing the Water thing...

Many ex-colleagues from Snapple and now myself have found our way to opportunities in water.  I have friends at Nestle, Voss, Fiji - and myself at Essentia. 

Why?

Yes, the skillset is needed in any beverage is similar. But I believe that the implication is deeper. Consumers no longer believe that "water is water", and that waters can have different qualities, roles and functions. At SNAPPLE we learned how to leverage differentiation in marketing and selling. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

NEil,

I would like to talk to you, i have a natural mineral spring water in the middle of the Amazon Rain floreste, our water is the purest water on the planet with a TDS of 7.0 mg/l. I really would like to show you a presentation.

Whats your email?

Thank you